smile, your on my camera

smile, your on my camera

Friday, March 18, 2011

Finally Friday!






Man I'm happy its almost the weekend. I just need some chill time soon. I'll be working in the yard some but just the thought of not hopping out of bed at 5:30am brings a smile to this sleepy face! I wanna ease into my morning tomorrow...make a cup of tea and just lounge around without any time constraints. Yesterday we did nothing for St. Pats day home or work. Usually we have a shindig at work but this year we didnt...of course everyone was decked out in green anyway...even those who were most definately NOT Irish. Me? I'm Irish but I do not like corned beef and cabbage...YECH! Here are some pics of previous St. Paddys Day stuff...man I need to get a life...Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment