smile, your on my camera

smile, your on my camera

Monday, April 11, 2011

weekends...ahhh so short



Here's hoping that you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was fine but I did have a garage sale...did I say that I hate garage sales...Minivans FULL of people all rushing toward your stuff...kids playing with *very* breakable items...gulp. Everyone wanting your antique silver (and your car thrown in) for a dollar! Geez! I even had one scary bunch ask me if they could come in and use my bathroom...right! Then there are those that think they are shopping at Bloomingdales and that I should wrap and bag all the shit too! Ahhh but its over...and I lived to tell about it and I did have some good things so I will show you guys my flowers because they are so lovely and lovely is what is worth concentrating on...so go and have a LOVELY day! Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment