smile, your on my camera

smile, your on my camera

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A few things that drive me nuts...

How negative! Sometimes ya just gotta get it out:
1. I dont get it when people on facebook constantly post numerous picture of THEMSELVES in all sort of poses...geez. Your kids are one thing but no way am I gonna post pictures of myself oogling...or peeking out behind trees. Obviously them need more mirrors.
2. Blogs without pictures. I need to connect more with someone I'm following...hey I'm nosey, I'm a stalker, the least you can do is grant me a look into your life...just dont make them all poses of YOU!
3. When the music on AOL radio stops like every hour to see if you are still "listening"...yes I am!
4. When I answer the phone and some peppy little sales person wants to talk to the "person in charge of yada yada yada"...if you dont have a name leave me ALONE! We dont need your junk anyway!
5. People that interupt when you are in mid conversation with another person. Nothing important...just more important (seemingly) than current conversation!


Thats all I can think of so obviously I'm not having that bad of a day, I'll go home and cook and forgot about things that bug me...Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment