smile, your on my camera

smile, your on my camera

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Florida Fall is here!

Today fall came here in Orlando! Nice cool "almost" sweater weather. I waited so long for this. Even though I'm a native Floridan I am not a heat lover and cannot wait for the cooler months to come and thankfully they are now upon us. Of course the picture posted was shot in Kansas last week of my beautiful Grands and their friend playing in the leaves. We dont *quite* have these leaves yet. This is the kind of weather when we think of hot chocolate, soups, stews and COFFEE! Being the foodie that I am, I'm constantly studying recipes and food blogs for seasonal ideas for meals...I love to cook more than eat! Thankfully the boys in my house like to eat more than cook! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment