smile, your on my camera

smile, your on my camera

Saturday, October 8, 2011

WOW! Its been a while...






I've pretty much skipped the summer of blog...but thankfully summer has broken into Florida Fall (ie. rain). Its kind of nice to be lazy and stay inside but I'm a hyper type that would tend to get cabin fever really fast. I would like an occasional snow but thats not gonna happen! Well it did once in 1976 but that ain't gonna happen again soon! Yesterday I canned pickles. We got an influx of cucumbers from the Food Bank at work and our residents didnt want them...they go more for the cakes and cookies. I thought why not, when life gives you cukes dont get into a pickle! So it was a success and I have nice bread and butter pickles for us to enjoy. Today is a candle kind of day and all of mine smell like pumpkins right now so bring on the rain! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment