smile, your on my camera

smile, your on my camera

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall fly's...

Gosh Fall flys by so quickly! Its November already...In the months of November and December I would sometimes like time to just stand still. Its finally cooler here and I really dream of going outside but at least I have an office with a beautiful view. The weekend breezed by. I got some much needed yardwork done...weeding and pruning the roses. The boys worked on E's transmission all weekend long. It was a lot of work but the transmission shop quoted him $2400. to replace the transmission and on Saturday morning K got this plan to look on ebay. He found a nice transmission in Auburndale for $60. They made a call, hopped in the truck and off they went. So for a total of $150 (altogether) E has a nice new transmission for his jeep.







I of course got bored and felt neglected...I need so much attention sometimes. I got to cooking and made a nice Cuban meal for us. Picadillo, black beans/rice and pumpkin mousse. Good stuff. Now the weekend is over, Halloween is over (got a cute pic of the grands in Kansas getting ready to trick of treat) and on to November...Today is  All Saints Day. A good day to remember those we have lost but not forgotten. Last year at church we lit candles for our departed loved ones. I thought that was cool....the Methodists are doing some neat stuff nowadays.
Well y'all have a wonderful day...peace

No comments:

Post a Comment