smile, your on my camera

smile, your on my camera

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Whats cookin'?






Yesterday after work I decided to do some fried green tomatoes...I have had a craving for them...yeah I'm a southerner!What a nice evening...to make up for the hellacious day I had at work, it was blackened Mahi, Fried Green tomatoes, cheesy potatoes and fried pickles...oh they were good! Once a month we have a Food Bank and it gets pretty nasty. The residents fight over the food and take too much and yell and push and well...you get the picture. So I cringe every month around Food Bank day, but I made it through.
So of course to ease the stress I cook. E worked late last night and K wasnt starving so it gave me a bit of time to "play". The weather has been beautiful so I "could" have worked on my rose garden but cooking won out!
I went next door to my neighbors house with some food as the residents usually dont take veggies...they want the sweets. We talked about our travels and found out that we both LOVE Amsterdam. We just met about a month ago but find we have lots in common. Its nice to have a neighbor like that.
So back at work now and its all quiet today...whew! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment