smile, your on my camera

smile, your on my camera

Monday, January 2, 2012

Last Holiday til Good Friday!


It was a nice day today, sort of. I trekked off to Publix, just to get out, and when I came back my car was sequestered for many hours of " what is that coming out ot the car". Sooo it was something about a gasket...but it took the better part of the day with the guys in the garage. Me...feeling all abandoned and all took to cooking...hello! I started with queso...Gator queso...for the game which I had to watch ALONE. I got the pretty blue corn chips too. Ehh...not as good as the mexican ones but prettier. Then on to chili and Dutch apple pie. Hello! I've been abandoned and hate any lack of attention. Surprised I didnt get really crafty but will save that for another day when I feel ignored ha ha! So Hoss (my Jeep) is fine now after some surgery and Life is gouda since Anthony Bordain is doing a "Layover" in Amsterdam tonight...wish it was me! And work starts up again tomorrow for all of us...getting up at 5:15 bumping into one another...trying to make coffee and lunches...life is good...always! PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you were abandoned! But,boy, does that stuff look gooood. Happy New Year, msy it be healthy and prosperous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara...hope you have a wonderful New Year as well! I just needed a WAAAAAA! day!

    ReplyDelete