smile, your on my camera

smile, your on my camera

Friday, May 18, 2012

North Carolina trip...

Last month (I know I've been lazy about writing) I make a weeklong trip to NC to visit my youngest and his bride to be. I had never been to Charlotte before and fell in love with the city. It's clean, beautiful, old, historical, in other words there is something for just about anybody! The flight is only a bit over an hour from Orlando so it's something I plan to do more often. Well, in three weeks actually but that's for a very special wedding...one we have planned for a while! While there the weather was great! A bit cold which I loved but had not planned for. I didnt even bring a coat. I'll probably make this into a couple of posts. So the house is super cute with wood floors, modern kitchen and huge yard. Its just outside of downtown so in a matter of minutes you can be just about anywhere you want . It's a foodie haven too! They even have a Trader Joes...which we still dont have in O'Town. O'well! They are just outside of NODA which is an artsy little district (NODA is for North of Davidson Ave.) Losts of cool bars and cafes as well as funky little stores. They have a doggie bar there too...that will have to be another post! Heres some pics the whet your appetite...

No comments:

Post a Comment