smile, your on my camera

smile, your on my camera

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Birthdaze...







My Son and Brother in Law have one day between their birthdays...one day and twelve years. We started celebrating their birthdays together last year and we had another one last month! Time flies! ET wanted a Peanut Butter cake so of course he got one...in my house if it's your birthday you can be the king! Of course he also got the proverbial "old man hat" even though he's still shy of forty (barely). We wanted to be casual of course as I had to work in the morning and although I'm fairly organized most of the time I have a huge problem with perfection. I'm really working on it so instead of some elaborate dinner that no one would appreciate anyway (and might exhaust me...which I thrive on but am working on that too) I served my newly tapped homemade beer...this one is called American Premium...much like a Budweiser and dogs and chips and nibbles. Great "boy food". We stayed up into the night, played pool, drank beer and enjoyed good company! I love them guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment