smile, your on my camera

smile, your on my camera

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Boogety Boogety Boogety...lets go racin' boys!





Daytona Coke Zero 400, gosh they change the name of that darn race so many times I forget "which" race it is some years. I kinda like Firecracker 400...which stuck for many years. This year Eldest got his Dad THREE tickets to the races so we all could go! The weather couldn't have been better...Daytona has been rained out so many times and even last year in Atlanta we got rained out. No rain! Great Breezes. Great Start. Great END...I'm a Tony fan! Needless to say we had a marvelous time! I love how you are allowed to bring in food and drinks (no glass) so other than the tickets, we paid for nothing...not even parking. Needless to say we had a splendid time racin' at Daytona!

No comments:

Post a Comment